According to Cambridge Dictionary, a Challenge is “(the situation of being faced with) something that needs great mental or physical effort in order to be done successfully and therefore tests a person’s ability.”
However as everyone has different skills, gifts and abilities, what one person finds challenging, another may not.
Perhaps as you have looked at the other 29 challenges, nothing specific has jumped out to you. That’s ok, we know there are a lot more challenges that we have not thought of.
– What would stretch you?
– What would you be excited to achieve?
– What could you do if you’re time poor?
– Is it a challenge you would like to do alone? In a team? With your children?
– How long will the challenge last? A day? A week? 30 days?
– What challenge could you envision would raise funds for Communicare?
How to organise a challenge in 4 easy steps:
To share with us a challenge that you would be interested in pursuing, please click on the button below.