We’re looking to hire a Coordinator to join our friendly team! This rewarding role can cover between 20—40 hours/week negotiable, and a term time only hours contract could be considered.
Do you have excellent communication and IT skills? Are you caring, flexible and able to work with a wide range of people? If so, you could be just the person we’re seeking.
As a Coordinator you will join the team to:
- Recruit, induct and support volunteers
- Manage referrals
- Match volunteers with service users
- Maintain primarily computer based records
- Assist with acquiring feedback from stakeholders
- Staff office opening hours on a rota system
- Supporting ongoing partnerships with other organisations
Salary is £17,500-£20,000 pro rata (fte 40h) on a one year fixed term contract. Annual leave entitlement is 28 days pro rata (including bank holiday allowance).
Please click HERE for the Job Advert
Please click HERE for the Guidance to Candidates
Please click HERE for the Job Description
Please click HERE for the Person Specification
Please click HERE for the Online Application for Employment as Coordinator
Closing date is 12 noon on Friday 6th November 2020.