Service Development Officer
20-30hrs per week. Up to £23,000 pro rata (FTE 40hrs). 1 year fixed term contract.
COMMUNICARE is a church supported social outreach charity working across the city. We seek to serve the vulnerable in our communities by providing practical help and friendship for people living in the city of Southampton. The charity links local volunteers to people in need, offering a variety of practical help and emotional support.
As Service Development Officer you will join the team to guide and deliver on:
- Design & develop services
- Produce & update documents to ensure good practice is followed
- Recruit volunteers to deliver services
- Maintain & strengthen volunteer engagement
- Ensuring ongoing monitoring of services
- Acquiring and analysing feedback from stakeholders
- Create & support ongoing partnerships with other organisations
To apply for this Service Development Officer position, please click here.
Please click HERE for the Job Advert
Please click HERE for the Guidance to Candidates
Please click HERE for the Job Description
Please click HERE for the Person Specification
Closing date is 12 noon on Wednesday 27th October 2021.