We’re looking to hire a Mental Health Network Administrator to join our friendly team. The role is for 20-25 hours per week on a 9 months fixed term contract.
Do you have excellent communication and computer skills?
Are you caring, flexible and able to work with a wide range of people?
If so, you could be just the person we’re seeking.
As an Administrator you will:
- Assist with the development of good practice in the network
- Create and maintain primarily computer based records
- Make records of meetings
- Contribute to good communication
- Assist with the preparation of reports
- Assist with all aspects of organising & delivering events
Please click HERE for the Job Advert
Please click HERE for the Guidance to Candidates
Please click HERE for the Job Description
Please click HERE for the Person Specification
To apply for this position, please click HERE
Closing date is Noon on Wednesday 30th June 2021.