We’re looking to hire an Assistant Coordinator to join our friendly team. The role is for 25 hours per week under the Government’s Kickstart Scheme.
Do you have excellent communication and IT skills? Are you caring, flexible and able to work with a wide range of people? If so, you could be just the person we’re seeking.
As an Assistant Coordinator you will join the team to help our Coordinators:
- Recruit, induct and support volunteers
- Manage referrals
- Match volunteers with service users
- Maintain primarily computer based records
- Assist with acquiring feedback from stakeholders
- Staff office opening hours on a rota system
- Supporting ongoing partnerships with other organisations
As part of the Kickstart Scheme, we will accept applicants that are 18-24 years old and are on Universal Credit. Salary is age-appropriate minimum wage on a 6 month fixed term contract. Annual leave entitlement is 28 days pro rata from a 40 hour week (including bank holiday allowance).
Please click HERE for the Job Advert
Please click HERE for the Guidance to Candidates
Please click HERE for the Job Description
Please click HERE for the Person Specification
To apply for this Kickstart Scheme position, please click here
Closing date is 12 noon on Saturday 31st July 2021.